It's a Mocktail Holiday
It's HOLIDAY TIME! There are at least nine different holidays to celebrate between November 1st and January 1st. That's a lot of celebration. A lot of food. A lot of drink.
After almost two years of, you know, 'WHAT WAS THAT?' it's safe to say many of us could use a bit of a reset in the drink department. In fact, more and more Momleta Members are beginning to prefer a non-alcoholic beverage, especially during our annual Mother Love Challenge (COMING IN FEBRUARY) so we started to collect our favorite mocktail (AKA non-alcoholic, fancy drink) recipes to sip and pair (see below for recipes and pairing ideas for two of our favorites)!
SO...skip the booze this season!
Psssst...pair sweet mocktails with a variety of cheeses. Dairy free? Try a hot and spicy Asian-inspired treat or some shaved coconut. Mmmmmmmmmm. Of course, here are some more recipes to help keep you in the holiday spirit. What's even better? We compiled a list of some of our staple ingredients to make the best mocktails all year!
Blackberry Vanilla Mocktail
1. Muddle the blackberries with lemon juice, vanilla, honey or agave, and a splash of sparkling water in the bottom of a glass, using the back of a spoon (or a muddler).
2. Pour the mixture through a fine mesh strainer (or cocktail shaker) into a cocktail glass with ice.
3. Fill the remainder of the glass with sparkling water.
4. Garnish with additional blackberries and mint leaves.
1. Place all ingredients (except for sparkling water) in a high speed blender.
2. Blend on high for 2 minutes or until the contents are pureed.
3. Pour over ice (strain, if desired).
4. Add sparkling water, garnish with a lime wedge.
*The ginger syrup will keep in a covered container in your fridge for a week...unless you pour yourself a second mocktail!